Porting Oxygen cursors to Windows

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat Jan 5 20:15:13 CET 2008

Hello,
is there someone of you guys who is willing to help me porting the Oxy cursors
to windows? Googling seems that Visual Studio is able to create them, and
apaku told me on IRC that someone in this list has it installed.

I've no experience at all in that, and I don't have a windows machine where to
test them, but it would be something very nice to have. =)

So, who is willing to help?

Bye,
-Riccardo
P.S. I'm not subscribed to this list so please keep me CC'd.
--
GPG key:
3D0F6376