emerge/cmake problem

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Mon Feb 11 18:27:31 CET 2008

Clinton Reddekop schrieb:
> Hello All,
>
> I tried yesterday to 'emerge kdeedu' from scratch.  An error occurred,
> with the output shown at the end of this e-mail message.  I also tried
> modifying cmake-2.4.7.py <http://cmake-2.4.7.py> to make it use cmake
> 2.4.8, but it had the same problem.  Has anyone else seen this?  Does
> anyone know how to fix it?
>
> Thanks,
> Clint
>
> configuration command: cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles"
> c:\kdesvn\trunk\KDE\kdeedu -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=c:/kderoot -DCMAKE_I
> NCLUDE_PATH=c:/kderoot/include -DCMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=c:/kderoot/lib
> -DKDEWIN_DIR:PATH=c:/kderoot -DBUILD_doc=OFF -DCMAKE_
> BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: c:/kderoot/mingw/bin/g++.exe
> -- Check for working CXX compiler: c:/kderoot/mingw/bin/g++.exe -- works
> CMake Error: ERROR: Could not find KDE4 kde4-config
^^^^ this error has nothing todo with cmake itself - this is an error
which happened probably already before.
My other point is that kde4-config has been buggy for me lately too.
Please confirm that:
- running kde4-config.exe and kde4-config.exe --version works and gives
good output. kde4-config.exe is build within your kdelibs package.
- with 'emerge.py --print-installed' that kdelibs, kdepimlibs and
kdebase-runtime are installed.

> -- Configuring done
> emerge fatal error: while CMake'ing. cmd: cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles"
> c:\kdesvn\trunk\KDE\kdeedu -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=c
> :/kderoot -DCMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH=c:/kderoot/include
> -DCMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=c:/kderoot/lib -DKDEWIN_DIR:PATH=c:/kderoot -DBUI
> LD_doc=OFF -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo

SE