kde-windows people

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Feb 7 09:17:36 CET 2008

Jarosław Staniek schrieb:
> Saro Engels said the following, On 2008-02-07 03:57:
>
>> Ok, to get us out of namelessness, I added the page
>> http://windows.kde.org/people.php up so you can see and decide if you
>> really want to be liable with your good name or not ;-).
>> Then you should decide
>> - if Holger should get onto the page (I have a version here with him
>> included)
>> - whether you want to add your email addresses like on
>> kontact.kde.org/people.php or whether we should leave it without (people
>> should contact us via the mailing list).

no email on this page - this would increase spamming. For the kde-cygwin
project I was reqested from the cygwin people to remove email addresses
exactly for this reason.
>> - if somebody else is missing,
>>
>> and at last I need to know what I should write about you all and I need
>> your photos ...
>>

> I would make these texts smaller, with possible extension on the techbase (my
> text would get an update too).

There are also detailled interviews for example from jaruslav
http://behindkde.org/people/jaroslaw/ to which his entry could be linked
to.