The project name

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Feb 7 09:25:23 CET 2008

After the thread about "people" page, here's another by the way:

One note regarding the project name. We already use the following combinations:
KDE-Windows, KDE Windows, KDE-applications

A question to contributors: Please answer what your idea is, to have more
consistency and improve appearance once the project gets more matured.

I was thinking about "KDE on Windows project" and using "KDE on Windows" in
texts where possible. Look that the techbase already uses "KDE on Windows" on
the top level: http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects
(and that's compatible with KDE on Mac OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD)

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek