dbus-python

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Mon Feb 4 03:39:23 CET 2008

Marcos Pinto schrieb:
> hey all...i'm using your dbus-msvc packages.  i need to build
> dbus-python, also using msvc, but i havent been able to figure out how
> to do this.   does anyone have any tips on this or have binaries for
> it?  i'd be happy to paypal someone a thank you for this.  also, which
> version of msvc is used to build your packages?
We currently use Microsoft Visual Studio 2k3 for building the packages.
I am not sure whether I will come by building dbus-python in the next
days (I am currently sitting on pyqt).
If I do, I will probably put my results into emerge scripts
(our windows build tool:
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows/emerge ).
If you want, I can inform you then.
> thanks,