Updating Question

BRM bm_witness at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 00:37:21 CET 2008

Sounds good. So long as the installer can handle it I'm fine. I just don't want to have to necessarily be re-downloading installers or the packages all the time if only one small portion updates. I could understand when working with just one tool (e.g. TortoiseSVN), but when working with many tools (e.g. KDE4, GnuWin32) it just doesn't work very well unless you are making major changes and need to reinstall anyway.

Any how...

Thanks.

Ben