Where can i get kdevelop for windows ?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Dec 28 20:20:02 CET 2008

On 28.12.08 19:00:55, Boris shtrasman wrote:
> Howdy ,
>
> I use to develop in vim / kdevelop and recantly i was obligated to
> switch to windows.
>
> While i was able to get most of my familuer tools
> (http://myrtfm.blogspot.com/2008/12/debian-user-on-windows-xp.html )on
> the win machine i didn't find a fast way in a manner of download and
> compile or just download and install kdevelop.

There is no kdevelop on win32. The KDE4 version builds, but crashes on
plain kate, which AFAIK works ok on KDE4 and should be available for
installation via KDE/Windows. Details can be found on

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Windows

Andreas

--
You will be given a post of trust and responsibility.