where is konsole in kde-windows ?

Andrius da Costa Ribas andriusmao at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:16:16 CET 2008

> WinKonsole == KDE-Windows Konsole
Oh, ok, that's why I found nothing but german pages when searching
WinKonsole on google ;)

I tried Console2, it's very great, it runned both cmd.exe and msys's
sh.exe very well, but I still dream about the look'n'feel of Konsole
on windows ( even if just doing what Console2 does )

>> Maybe you just need a Konsole interface. Ty making WinKonsole an interface
>> to normal CMD?
>
> No, please don't - or better still - make it settable, if at all possible!

It would be a good start, Konsole on *nix is configurable for many
shells ( sh, bash, python shell ...), it is not a bad idea to
interface to windows cmd shell, windows python shell, msys/cygwin
sh.exe ...