where is konsole in kde-windows ?

Lavacano Volblaster themaestroofemail at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:58:13 CET 2008

Maybe you just need a Konsole interface. Ty making WinKonsole an interface
to normal CMD?

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 3:07 AM, Andrius da Costa Ribas <andriusmao at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Maybe it is a bug: konqueror, plasma and kate still have menus that
> would open konsole.
>
> I also dream about using konsole on windows, it would be great if it
> were possible to use both cmd shell and maybe gnuwin32's bash or
> MinGW's sh or even something from PuTTY.
>
> 2008/5/14 Jaroslaw Staniek <js at iidea.pl>:
>  > aishen said the following, On 2008-05-14 16:34:
> >> I guess I didn't explain myself well...
> >> I want to use kde4-win as windows linux konsole to be able to use
> commands
> >> but console 2 works on w2k like..
> >> I won't be able to compile or anything like ?
> >> i could use the mingw console (sys ..something)
> >
> > I use Console 2 for mingw and msvc compilation.
> >
> >  > but just i thaught konsole could work as it did on previous kde-win
> version
> >
> > KDE/X11 on Windows is a completely distinct project.
> >
> > --
> > regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek

Many people think it's just wrong to advertize about an insane asylum, BUT
COME ON DOWN! WE'RE GOING CCCCCRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY!