Kontact & Gmail

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Wed Aug 27 00:01:29 CEST 2008

Tim Apple schrieb:
> I installed KDE for windows today in hopes of using Kontact on my work
> PC. I set up gmail for imap, but every folder just shows 1 message from
> the selected folder. Is this a known bug...or is there a setting i'm
> missing?
The kdepim package from the kdewin-installer is rather experimental
(even more than all the other packages) and shouldn't really be used
except for testing.
Keep in mind that the other packages, although in a "stable" release are
sometimes quite far from stable and not suitable for day to day use.

regards,
Patrick

web:                 http://windows.kde.org