target group

Eduard Sukharev kraplax at mail.ru
Tue Aug 26 17:34:41 CEST 2008

> Thanks for the kind response, Patrick. This bugzilla thing is above of what
> I can do. I am not a trained IT-guy, just, as I wrote, a curious end
> consumer. If what I can report of own observations is not helpful for
> people like you than all I can do is wait! ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael Bischof

I think anyone could be helpful - really. Don't be shy and join us on
#kde-windows channel on IRC server irc.freenode.net - if you speak english
then we'll have a chat to find out about bugs found by you. Its really
important to have a good bugreport, be sure of what actions lead to bug, etc.
Please, join and help make KDE on Windows more stable.

Using bugzilla isn't really hard, nor complex. Just make an account for
yourself, then (if not sure how to report bugs) open an application that
you've decided to report on, find 'Help' -> 'Report a bug' and th rest should
be really simple. No 'trained IT-guy' knowldges needed - everything is made
for user! :)