RFC: release processes on windows

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Thu Aug 14 21:23:04 CEST 2008

Today I spoke with Jaroslav about some general processes concerning releases:
We need a process for release announcements(as it is done with koffice
or kdepim)
  and we might want to add user related data in a wiki (proposed by
jaroslaw) or into the upcoming kde forums (proposed by Lydia).

The second issue we need to speak about is that we should add some
todos to the bug tracker for bugs that are known to us and which just
lack enough man power to be solved. We will fix two problems with
that: users that make bugreports about e.g. a missing backend in an
application(see the missing backend of ark in kdeutils) and we can
make those bugs available for all developers so ideas and knowledge
can be shared. Using the KDE bugzilla is the most logical option as it
is the first place users and developers will look.

regards,
Patrick Spendrin (on Pau's computer)
--
Pau Garcia i Quiles