phonon-msvc 4.1.0 package does not have ds9 support

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Wed Aug 13 11:08:04 CEST 2008

Ralf Habacker schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> while checking the packages of the 4.1.0 release i recognized that the
> directsound support dll bin/phonon_backend/phonon_ds9.dll is not
> included, which mean that this release does not have any sound suppport.
>
> Can anyone creates a release build of this package with these dll ?

The problem is that ds9 does not compile when using tags/4.2.0 and
therefore it's disabled.
With branches/4.2 it works since yesterday but I don't know what version
number I should use (4.2.1?) and if we have to backport some bugfixes
from trunk.

trunk did not compile with mingw because the latest commits from thierry
bastian removed all my changes I made to fix mingw compile (and some
warnings and ebn changes... :( )

So atm I don't know what version I should use for kde 4.1.0 ...

Christian