kdepim 4.1.0 - Laden von kmailpart.dll fehlgeschlagen

Torsten Krah tkrah at fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Aug 5 14:11:57 CEST 2008

Am Montag, 4. August 2008 17:53:34 schrieben Sie:
> The kde-windows mailing list is an international list - if you send
> messages to the list please youe english.

Oh sorry, my mistake. Yeah saw this later that there is no release yet for
4.1.0 - hm its really hard to "remove" 4.0.83 with a 4.1.0 url as its not
available in the list.

If i use a 4.0.83 url, many stuff will be downgraded - i guess i do a complete
fresh install ;)

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds