Switch to MSVC 9.0 (aka 2008 express

Abdelrazak Younes younes at lyx.org
Wed Apr 16 13:37:51 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am involved in the LyX project and Peter Kummel had made easy to use
your Qt and GnuWin32 binaries for us (thanks by the way Peter ;-) . I am
happy to report that your installer worked perfectly and I am very
impressed by it. Would you consider switching to MSVC 2008?

Another question, I know that LyX is not a KDE project but it makes
heavily use of Qt and your devel packages contains everything needed to
buid it. Would you consider adding LyX to your build bot?

Abdel.