kcmshell don't work ?

mimoune djouallah mimoune.djouallah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:16:45 CEST 2008

2008/4/16, Carlo <brandon.ml at gmail.com>:

> 2008/4/16 mimoune djouallah <djouallah.mimoune at gmail.com>:
>
> > when i run kcmshell nothing happen !
> > and sorry for the noise about systemsettings in windows as i did not
> > understand that's is a simple frontend to to show different kcms

> you have to specify the kcm module to open, i.e. kcmshell4 icons

yeah stupid me, it is so simple and clear, and i bothered many developers
about my nonsense complaints, thanks really carlo, don't you think some
words in the wiki can help some first come stupid users like me.

now i have to say kde under windows rock.

ps: kcmshell4 phonon give me nothing, kcmshell4 proxy launch, but as you may
know proxy in kde is still brocken.

thanks again,