dbus errors

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Thu Apr 10 20:17:45 CEST 2008

Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>> Jeff Mitchell schrieb:
>>>
>>> Is there a way to do this using emerge?
>>>
>> No, just go into workdir, run cmakesetup and modify the flags.
>
> Here's a (zipped, original was over 40k) output from running with
> /showIncludes.
>
> Hopefully you can find something.
>
> --Jeff

Hi Jeff,

QString interface() const;

Is this the line producing the error?

I assume the msvc headers define "interfac" as macro.
To see where this happens add in front of line 75
#define interface 1
This produces a warning and points you to the original
definition of interface.

Maybe your SDK "Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2"
is too old, and upgrading will help.

If you don't wanna upgrade you could try a hack: add
#undef interface
at line 74 of qtdbus\qdbusmessage.h

Peter