Building Soprano

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 06:57:13 CEST 2008

Michael O'Shea schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I decided to emerge Soprano in order to get the latest version.
>
> Doing command "emerge --buildtype=Debug soprano" gives the build output
> visible here : http://rafb.net/p/FTC8y663.html. There seems to be two
> problems : 1) compilation flag /NODEFAULTLIB apparently should be set 2) a
> few unresolved external symbols.
>
> Could someone please tell me if there is something I should be doing locally
> to correct whatever is causing this or should I wait for a correction to be
> checked in by whoever maintains Soprano ? Or is this normal and I just need
> to RTFM somewhere ?

/NODEFAULTLIB is not needed (nowhere inside kde - it's just a hack
anyways). Your clucene is build with another /M(D|T)(d) - switch than
soprano. Please remove it before compiling soprano.

The unresolved symbols are there because of the same problem.

I did a testcompile some minutes ago and all worked fine.
Christian