[msvc only] ssize_t is now == SSIZE_T == LONG_PTR == (signed) long

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Fri Apr 4 19:04:51 CEST 2008

Hello,
Just changed typedef ssize_t (what means "signed size_t") from (effectively)
uint to int in kdewin32/msvc/sys/types.h. Sooner - better, I guess.
That said (unlike ssize_t) size_t itself is predefined.

This makes old kdelibs and any other code BIC with the current kdewin32.
Would that be a problem?
I mean any code that uses ssize_t in a public symbol, i.e. for kdelibs it is
TCPSlaveBase and HTTPProtocol.

So after updating kdewin32, update other dependent binaries too.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek