KDE-Windows under ReactOS

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Sun Sep 23 19:47:07 CEST 2007

Ben Aceler schrieb:
> Yesterday I have a talk with Alexey Bragin, who leads the ReactOS project, and
> he said, that he very interesting to run KDE-windows under ReactOS near
> future.
>
> He also worried about if we use IE or explorer with KDE 4, but I said, that we
> not.
>
> So, all he need to test KDe 4 under ReactOS and, maybe, to fix some problems -
> is a working set of programs, currently in KDE4 for windows. Can someone
> contact him and make this work done?
There are some problems left:
first, can you try and provide an email address of Aleksey?
second, we don't have to many resources left, so we might not be able to
provide any good support for ReactOS. Basically this isn't one of our
goals as well. Since we haven't even tried KDE under wine, I am not sure
  how good chances are to use it on ReactOS.
If you have a running ReactOS somewhere and you want to try out KDE I
see no reason why we shouldn't help you.

SE