Qt OSS/mingw installer

Frank Osterfeld frank.osterfeld at gmx.de
Tue Sep 11 12:49:30 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 11 September 2007 11:22:58 Christian Ehrlicher wrote:

> We set the paths in qt.conf - isn't this enough?

Ah, thanks for the hint, I will tell the packager to try qt.conf (with the
relative paths as suggested by Ralf). Maybe that's a good enough solution and
solves all problems he had.
Although it would be better to have the installer script to make sure nothing
is missing. So you haven't encountered any problems so far where you could
have needed Trolltech's installer script? (Or even had to reverse engineer
what it does)

Frank