Problems with recent build

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Sep 7 10:49:46 CEST 2007

On 07.09.07 07:26:42, Nhuh Put wrote:
> [...]

I know, but why does this happen? I don't create a plugin loader in my
code, all I do is KService::serviceByDesktopName(). Thats why I suspect
an error somewhere in KService and of course this only happens on win32,
not on unix.

Andreas

--
You will pay for your sins.  If you have already paid, please disregard
this message.