libxml2 package broken

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Sep 4 19:22:21 CEST 2007

On 04.09.07 18:53:32, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> >Apart from that: for xslt it seems libxslt.a is missing, i.e. named
> >liblibxslt.a. At least after renaming from liblibxslt.a to libxslt.a
> >kdelibs continued.
> libxslt.dll.a please
> foo.a -> static lib
> foo.dll.a -> import lib

Hmm, my libxslt-1.1.22-lib.zip only has liblibxslt.a and libxslt.lib and
kdelibs compilation complained about libxslt.a missing, not dll.a! The
.dll.a was still there from an earlier version and seems to have been
missed during uninstalled by the kdewin-installer.

Andreas

--
You have the capacity to learn from mistakes.  You'll learn a lot today.