kdebuildsycoca does not work

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Oct 7 14:18:18 CEST 2007

On 07.10.07 13:12:21, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get an assert in kstandarddirs.cpp:642:
> Q_ASSERT(prefix != "/");
>
> It worked yesterday morning.

David Faure added that line, I suggest to talk to him about that and its
impact on win32. I guess we'd need something like QDir::rootDir()
instead of "/".

> I also get a lot of warnings like this:
>
> Warning:kbuildsycoca4(1448) class QByteArray __cdecl
> KConfigIniBackend::printableToString(const class QByteArray &,const class QFile
> &,int): "KConfigIni: In file
> D:/Programme/kdelibs/share/kde4/services/searchproviders/austronaut.desktop,
> line 18: " "Invalid escape sequence "\{"."

I get those since at least a few weeks when running kbuildsycoca4. But I
couldn't see any problems coming from that..

Andreas

--
You will be divorced within a year.