kdesupport/soprano/includes

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Oct 5 17:40:59 CEST 2007

On 05.10.07 15:47:18, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Right. At the moment on include folder I have soprano and Soprano folders
> installed. This will fail on windows... at least I think so...
>
> Any input from windows systems ?

The include is not the only problem of soprano on win32, there are quite
some build issues to be resolved before it Soprano2 is buildable on
win32 again. This is currently delayed though due to the
kconfig-branch-work.

Andreas

--
Be free and open and breezy!  Enjoy!  Things won't get any better so
get used to it.