Possible compile problems with qt-4.3

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu May 31 18:22:58 CEST 2007

Christian Ehrlicher schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I've encountered a possible compile problem when compiling qt-copy or
> 4.3. When you add win32libs/include to the include path of
> configure.exe, you'll maybe get compiler errors in tiff plugin. I've
> no real solution for this. You should at least update to libtiff
> 3.8.2. Then you can compile the plugin with some linker warnings.
I have managed this by using a different installation for qt's
dependency libraries.  If you are installing with the kdewin-installer
choose a different installation dir say c:\qt-copy-deps and install only
dbus and openssl with dependencies into it.

then you have to set
  set INCLUDE=c:\qt-copy-deps\include
  set LIB=c:\qt-copy-deps\lib

and run qt's

  configure ... -qdbus -openssl ....

BTW: qdbus is now official supported by configure :-)