buildsystem for kde on windows

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Tue May 29 03:39:04 CEST 2007

My dear KDE developers,
pardon my impatience but when will I be able to compile the whole of KDE4 on windows non-manually, like with Konstruct?
What happened to the kewl winemerge build script Holger Schröder contributed? I'd really like to join in on debugging
this 'next best Windows GUI', and of course have fun with trying to get it to compile under WINE. But right now, the
build manual seems outdated, and people keep complaining about missing files; additionally I'd prefer to compile
everything on my computer and not load it with 'foreign' binaries.. So, what about a proper automatic build system?
Would it not be time well invested? IMHO a lot of duplicate fiddling is taking place right now.. I may be completely
wrong on that though.
regards,
Marcel