APR and kdewin32 interference

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 10 23:32:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

today I had a bit of time to look into the build problems of KDevelop4
on Windows. It can't build its subversion plugin, the error I get is
here:

http://www.apaku.de/vardata/kdevbuildsvn

I created the precompiler output:

http://www.apaku.de/vardata/preproc_svnpart

It seems that for some reason the kdewin32 string.h header gets included
instead of the mingw version which seems to cause the errors. Look at
line 1050 and following. The string.h includes types.h from kdewin32 and
this defines uid_t and so on.

Anybody with a hint how to work around this or how to fix it?

Manually changing the include-dirs by removing -ID:.../install/mingw
fixes the compilation. Maybe its possible to not add the mingw subdir to
the include dirs and change all places that need it to do

#include <mingw/foo.h>

instead?

Andreas

--
Give thought to your reputation.  Consider changing name and moving to
a new town.