problem building strigi using vs2005, missing regex.h

Pike Man pikeman at pikeman.sytes.net
Tue May 8 12:22:26 CEST 2007

Thanks, added to %PATH% and it worked.
How can I tell cmake to use soprano correctly?
I built soprano and installed into c:\program files\soprano and used
CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH and CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH,
However kdelibs cmake always said optional package soprano not found at the
end, but it did generate the makefiles.

If I don't put in soprano in CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH and CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH,
cmake will error out much earlier..

Now I am building kdelibs without soprano I think.