New requirement for kdelibs

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Tue May 1 10:45:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

Now that nepomuk moved into kdelibs, we have a new requirement - soprano.
This lib is located in kde svn:
svn+ssh://chehrlic@svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kdesupport/soprano

There are currently no pre-build packages available because this package
depends on Qt and may not work when the installed qt version differs
from the one which used to compile soprano.
But soprano also has a new dependency named 'redland' which is available
for win32libs. It's just a repackaged binary from
http://download.librdf.org/binaries/win32/

Soprano & FindSoprano currently don't distinguish between debug and
release builds but I hope to fix this today.

Another note on kdepimlibs/syndication:
syndication now requires boost to compile. As I can't find a valid
binary package for windows (which is available for mingw and msvc as
it's c++) wer can't compile syndication & kde-pim on win32 atm. I don't
care for kde-pim so it's not that big problem for me...

Christian