Binary strigi package available

Stromek stromek at realtime.sk
Sun Mar 18 12:21:46 CET 2007

On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 01:10:32PM +0100, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We finally managed to compile & link strigi on win32. You can download
> the package with our installer or get it from
> http://82.149.170.66/kde-windows/KDE/single/
> There will be an update in the next days to fix kdebase compilation.

First of all, kio complains about unresolved external in strigi (AnalysisResult ctor).

N:\incoming\kde\kdelibs\KDE\kdelibs-build\kio>devenv /build Release /project all
_build /useenv kio.sln

Microsoft (R) Development Environment  Version 7.10.3077.
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2001. All rights reserved.
------ Build started: Project: kio, Configuration: Release Win32 ------

Compiling...
predicateproperties.cpp
kfilemetainfo.cpp
Generating Code...
Linking...
   Creating library N:\incoming\kde\kdelibs\KDE\kdelibs-build\bin\Release\kio.li
b and object N:\incoming\kde\kdelibs\KDE\kdelibs-build\bin\Release\kio.exp
kfilemetainfo.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimp
ort) public: __thiscall Strigi::AnalysisResult::AnalysisResult(class std::basic_
string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &,l
ong,class Strigi::IndexWriter &,class Strigi::StreamAnalyzer &)" (__imp_??0Analy
sisResult at Strigi@@QAE at ABV?$basic_string at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@V?$allocator at D@2@
@std@@JAAVIndexWriter at 1@AAVStreamAnalyzer at 1@@Z) referenced in function "public:
void __thiscall KFileMetaInfoPrivate::init(class QIODevice &,class KUrl const &,
long)" (?init at KFileMetaInfoPrivate@@QAEXAAVQIODevice@@ABVKUrl@@J at Z)
N:\incoming\kde\kdelibs\KDE\kdelibs-build\bin\Release\kio.dll : fatal error LNK1
120: 1 unresolved externals

Build log was saved at "file://n:\incoming\kde\kdelibs\Kde\kdelibs-build\kio\kio
.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
kio - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

streamanalyzer.dll exports following symbol which looks very similar to what the compiler is looking for.

??0AnalysisResult at Strigi@@QAE at ABV?$basic_string at DU?$char_traits at D@std@@V?$allocator at D@2@@std@@_JAAVIndexWriter at 1@AAVStreamAnalyzer at 1@@Z

It is possible that it has something to do with compilation of strigi because streamanalyzer.dll is dependent on MSVCP80.DLL and MSVCR80.DLL which is, for example, not present on my system (WinXPSP2 + MSVC71).

--
Stromek