KIO, gpgme

Stromek stromek at realtime.sk
Sat Mar 3 16:29:04 CET 2007

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 03:31:43AM +0100, Stromek wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 12:33:45AM +0100, Stromek wrote:

> > > No, if it's C-code only, mingw is enough - the import lib can created in
> > > a different way for msvc (secret magic things need to be done for this
> > > ;-) - see also http://mingw.org/mingwfaq.shtml#faq-msvcdll)
> >
> > Can someone help me with this please? I have no clue what to try. staticMetaObject origins in QObject. If I comment out Q_OBJECT macro from IncidenceChangerBase it links successfully, however moc generator complains that Q_OBJECT macro is missing and fails.
>
> I have solved it for now, for me, temporary :)

I encoutered another issue I have problem to solve. Building kleopatra
gives me unresolved symbol (GpgME::Key::null), see below. Personally, I would say that everything is all right but msvc7 thinks something different.

keyselectiondialog.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class GpgME::Key GpgME::Key::null" (?null at Key@GpgME@@2V12 at A)

Key::null is defined in kdepim/gpgmepp/key.h as follows:

  class KDE_EXPORT Key {
    friend class Context;
  public:
    Key();
    Key( gpgme_key_t key, bool acquireRef, unsigned int keyListMode=0 );
    Key( const Key & key );
    ~Key();

    static Key null;
  }

And in key.cpp there is:

GpgME::Key GpgME::Key::null;

Does someone know how to solve this unresolved symbol? I tried to define it as an extern but it didn't help (extern KDE_EXPORT GpgME::Key GpgME::KeyNull).

--
Stromek