KIO, gpgme

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Mar 2 20:28:57 CET 2007

Am Freitag, 2. März 2007 18:45 schrieb Christian Ehrlicher:
> Ralf Habacker schrieb:
> > Christian Ehrlicher schrieb:
> >> Stromek schrieb:
>
> <snip>
>
> >> I've commented the specific subdirs out -> svn up
> >> Sad that they introduced a new win32-incompatible lib :(
> >
> > a similar problem is with strigi, which is only compilable static
> > because of missing decoration and it requires additional libraries
> > (clusence), for which no prebuild binary packages are available. :-(
>
> As soon as it's mandatory for kdelibs, I'll fix the decoration - no
> matter what others say about :)
>
> Do we really need also CLucence? Is it, at least, compilable on win32
Clucene is the framwork strigi is implemented in. Strictly speaking is strigi
part of the workspace and might not be interesting for most KDE apps running
on their own on windows.

But it might be interesting in itself, but not necessary if it makes problems.
Then we should rather concentrate on some way to compile KDE without it.

Greetings, Stephan