KIO, gpgme

Stromek stromek at realtime.sk
Fri Mar 2 11:01:25 CET 2007

Hi folks,

I would like to ask two questions, about file browsing and about gpgme
in regards to korganizer compilation.

First, I wonder if file browsing works for someone. I have never see it working
in my compilation but it seemed to me that it works for others. What I
mean is, for example, if I run dolphin and when it should show directory
listing it writes that kio died unexpectedly, or if I want to open file
for editing in kate, the open dialog does not show me directory listing
and writes that kio died unexpectedly.

Second, in kdepims, gpgme is requirement for at least kmail (and if I remember correctly also
for korganizer) compilation. Is gpgme available in compiled version for
windows somewhere? Or has anybody tried to compile it? My focus is
korganizer that I would like to get compiled.

Have a nice and productive weekend :o)

--
Stromek