ioslaves working on win32

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Jun 23 00:09:10 CEST 2007

Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
> On 22.06.07 15:59:31, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>
>> Andreas Pakulat schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> after seeing Ralfs commit today wrt. port-"searching" I rebuilt kde4 on
>>> win32. And even though dbus tells me it couldn't bind to the adress it
>>> found kdeinit4 started
>>>
>> 1. which dbus version are you using ?
>>

> Removing and re-installing it helped. It seems that kdewin-installer
> didn't install the 1.1.0-2 lib packages (at least thats what it was
> showing to me).

Do you have perhaps dbus running in the background while installing ? I
had a similar issue which isn't detected in the installer yet.
See kdewin-installer.log for more details after installing. It is
located in the directory from where you run the installer.

>>> and kdevelop runs including the filemanager. That
>>> means ioslaves must be working on win32 (again?).
>>>

>> I only reverted wrong changes.
>>

> Whatever helped :) Its cool to be able to work on win32 again.

I tried today a mingw kdewidgets.dll compiled as release version as
plugin in the designer and was able to open a KDE FileDialog which is
provided by a specific widget I don't remember the name. :-)

Ralf