Updated msvc instructions [was: Re: Updated the kde4 installation instructions]

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Fri Jun 22 19:31:41 CEST 2007

Andreas Pakulat said the following, On 2007-06-22 19:11:

> I just sat down for a bit and rewrote the installation instructions. Now
> the new ones are from my memory to a certain extent as I don't have a
> pristine win32 system around to test them out. So everybody please
> review them and fix or report any errors.
>
> The new instructions are linked directly on the Main page under the Gcc
> and MinGW link.

Good. BTW, I've updated MSVC instructions too during this week's works on
making kdelibs compile under msvc 7.x. New sections are kdepimlibs and even
kofficelibs (this one is work in progress, will be migrated somewhere to
wiki.koffice.org)

http://kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php?title=Building_KDElibs_4_using_MS_Visual_Studio

The diff:
http://kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php?title=Building_KDElibs_4_using_MS_Visual_Studio&diff=0&oldid=391