This makes no sense.

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Jun 22 17:12:00 CEST 2007

Andrew Berg schrieb:

> Andreas Pakulat wrote:

>>> It appears that CMake needs to be reconfigured in order to use the
>>> "new" Qt. I ran it in interactive mode, and noticed that some things
>>> were off (it was using the old Qt directory). However, even after
>>> running the CMake GUI to change the variables, even though it now
>>> configures correctly, mingw32-make tells me it can't find QtGlobal,
>>> and spits out a bunch of errors.
>>>
>> Try to remove the builddir completely and start fresh. Also make sure
>> your c:\kde4 doesn't contain anything from kdelibs.
>>
> Done, and I moved Qt to c:\Qt\4.3.0 (after uninstalling the old
> version, of course), and that made things better. However, I now get
> this from mingw32-make (after I've configured, using the CMake GUI to
> verify paths):
>
>> Linking CXX shared library libsoprano_redlandbackend.dll
>> C:\MinGW\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.5\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe:
>> cannot find -lrdf
>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>> mingw32-make[2]: *** [soprano/redland/libsoprano_redlandbackend.dll]
>> Error 1
>> mingw32-make[1]: ***
>> [soprano/redland/CMakeFiles/soprano_redlandbackend.dir/all] Error 2
>> mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2
>>
> The REDLAND_LIBRARIES variable (C:/Program
> Files/win32libs/lib/librdf.lib) in CMake is correct.

May be that cmake has troubles with the spaces in c:\Program Files. You
may change the relating path in the CMakeLists.txt with the short
replacement (on german os c:\Programme is converted to c:\Progra~1)

you can get the short form dir with dir /x c:\
18.06.2007  18:41    <DIR>          PROGRA~1     Programme

If this is really the problem, please report, so that the build system
can be fixed.

BTW: A detailled information about the command lines running can be
printed with

mingw32-make VERBOSE=1