Getting started

Marcel Partap mpartap at gmx.net
Wed Jun 13 13:51:26 CEST 2007

>> people have a hard time, because they don't know the easy way.
yeah it's always the same.. *g

> Maybe you should also try out the emerge-like scripts from holger -> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/kdewin32/emerge/
sorry to express my consumer-mentality but I will not try anything right now because I'm totally busy with stuff like
lectures, exams and soc work... I've just had a look at the documentation of Holger's script, it seems fairly advanced
already but it's still too much manual work for me just right now, don't like to set up another tool chain (have a
running gentoo and ~no spare time).. but I'm sure it will progress nicely and look forward to that (and the
documentation update)..
so thx to all contributors and have a nice time coding this summer!
cya marcel