Getting started

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jun 13 10:20:01 CEST 2007

On 13.06.07 03:48:30, Marcel Partap wrote:
> ..now that's why I did bring up discussion about some proper build system, I really would like to help debug KDE4 on
> Windows and especially wine, but I just don't have the time to set this stuff up by hand. If there was an automatic
> solution, the work would only have to be done once...

Installing the deps for building kde4 is just a matter of selecting 1
option in the kdewin-installer. However the documentation on
www.kdelibs.com doesn't mention the installed (IIRC) and thats why
people have a hard time, because they don't know the easy way.

Andreas

--
Keep it short for pithy sake.