aspell linking problem

George Goldberg grundleborg at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 14 15:50:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to get KDElibs to build on Windows Vista (32 bit) with
MinGW and have run into the error below. (I have been following the
instructions on the wiki)

Linking CXX shared module ../../../bin/kspell_aspell.dll
Cannot export aspell-15_NULL_THUNK_DATA: symbol not found

I see that someone else posted about this a couple of weeks ago, but
the thread does not seem to mention any possible resolution to this.
Just wondering if anyone has found a fix yet.

btw, I am very inexperienced at windows development (I am normally on
linux but stranded on windows only for the foreseeable future).

cheers

george