AW: AW: Install dlls to /bin

Nhuh Put nhuh.put at web.de
Fri Jul 13 14:14:28 CEST 2007

Sorry, I have no idea, how to do this without installing also the import
libs into bin. It's impossible imho. It's not every install statement, only
those which install a library, which is a loaded in the import table of
other programs or libraries. But these are quite many. A .krazy check would
be my best idea.
If this patch is ok, could you please commit it? I don't have SVN write
access.

	PutHuhn