Problems Building kdelibs - kwallet_interface

Ben Crawford crawford_ben at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 30 02:21:30 CET 2007

>>Ben Crawford schrieb:
>> I have been making progress and have almost completed building kde on windows.  However, while making kdelibs I get the output shown >>below.  Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem.  Thanks, Ben.
>>
>>[ 27%] Generating kwallet_interface.cpp, kwallet_interface.h
>> Cannot process input. Stop.
>> mingw32-make[2]: *** [kwallet/client/kwallet_interface.cpp] Error 1
>> mingw32-make[1]: *** [kwallet/client/CMakeFiles/kwalletclient.dir/all] Error 2
>> mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2
>>
>Please make sure you've the latest patches from qt-copy and windbus
>applied to your Qt sources.
>
>Christian

I have applied the latest windbus patches but as for qt-copy patches I'm not sure how to proceed.  I am compiling on Windows so according to the documentation I need to apply the qt-copy patches manually but I don't know how to do that and  my google searches have lead me nowhere.

How do I apply the qt-copy patches manually under Windows?

Ben

http://mail.yahoo.com