Building kdelibs - dll not found

Stromek stromek at realtime.sk
Sun Jan 21 15:15:49 CET 2007

On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 02:54:24PM +0100, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> Peter Kümmel schrieb:
> > Stromek wrote:
> >> I have found that there is a problem with QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARIES in
> >> KDE4_ADD_EXECUTABLE macro. Printing out the variable shows
> >>
> >> QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARIES:
> >> optimized;optimized;N:/Qt/4.2/lib/qtmain.lib;debug;N:/Qt/4.
> >> 2/lib/qtmaind.lib;debug;N:/Qt/4.2/lib/qtmaind.lib
> >>
> >> There is one optimized that shouldn't be there and cmake expands it to
> >> optimized.lib. I cannot find where QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARIES is filled. It
> >
> > Have you looked at kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindQt4.cmake?
> >
> > You could also compare this file with the original cmake file
> > which resides in 'your cmake installation folder'\share\cmake-2.4\Modules

Yeah, there it is. QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARIES is set. I don't know what is the
intension of the QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARIES, comments in
kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindQt4.cmake are little bit messy and the variable
content too beside that it is errorneous for us. Maybe its author should says
what this variable means and why it is there when it contains the same
libs as QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARY however wrongly formated.

QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARY is set in FindQt4.cmake and I see it is extended for
kde purposes. It uses the same name QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARY as
cmake/module/FindQt4.cmake.

> svn up
>
> Christian

cool :)