Building kdelibs - dll not found

Stromek stromek at realtime.sk
Sun Jan 21 12:45:47 CET 2007

On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 09:39:44PM -0800, Ryan Loebs wrote:
> I've seen the same thing, and removing it works for me... here's a
> screenshot of a running Kate:

I have found that there is a problem with QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARIES in
KDE4_ADD_EXECUTABLE macro. Printing out the variable shows

QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARIES:
optimized;optimized;N:/Qt/4.2/lib/qtmain.lib;debug;N:/Qt/4.
2/lib/qtmaind.lib;debug;N:/Qt/4.2/lib/qtmaind.lib

There is one optimized that shouldn't be there and cmake expands it to
optimized.lib. I cannot find where QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARIES is filled. It
looks like not in kdelibs. However, according to cmake documentation
there is QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARY variable. Any idea how to fix it?

--
Stromek