Need help for kdewin-installer - 7zip support

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Wed Jan 17 14:22:47 CET 2007

Von: "Igor Mironchick" <imironchick at gmail.com>
> Hi, may be u don't need so big interface for 7zip ?!
> Can u describe what do u realy need.

We need packing and unpacking 7zip-files. For a first step I would be happy if we can unpack 7z files the same way like we do with quazip. See also Installer::unzipFile() in http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdesupport/kdewin32/installer/shared/installer.cpp?rev=623842&view=markup

What we don't need (but imho are there as soon as you want to unpack an archive) are all the file informations provided by quazipfileinfo - the name is enough :)

Christian