Need help for kdewin-installer - 7zip support

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Wed Jan 17 08:56:06 CET 2007

Hi,

We need some help for our kdewin-installer. Currently we can only support .zip archives. To reduce archive filesizes we need to support .7z too. For zip we're using quazip (quazip.sf.net) and I want to have a similar interface for 7zip too. You can use quazip as a template as it's LGPL'd.

Maybe someone can do this job for us - I don't have enough time to go deeper into the details of lzma sdk but can help if there are any questions.

Christian