KDE installer

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Jan 12 02:18:43 CET 2007

Nathan Olberding schrieb:
> On 1/11/07, Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker at freenet.de> wrote:
>
>> - kdewin-installer-gui-shared-0.6.1.exe - a packaged shared version
>> which uses the remote config.txt on the same host and directory to get
>> basic configuration on each start.
>>

> I'm running the shared installer. It offers a lot of packages, all of
> which are unchecked by default. Do I need to install any / all of
> these?

No, there are already some dependencies. installer 0.6.2 is able to deal
with this, when using the @require attribute in the config.txt file

Select kdelibs and the required packages are selected too. Then all
required packages ar einstalled too.

BTW: There is a bug in 0.6.2 that an installed kdelibs package is not
marked in the database as installed.  This will fixed in the next release.