Call for Papers: aKademy 2007

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Jan 11 18:01:13 CET 2007

Hello,

I'd like to invite you to contributing within aKademy 2007 in Glasgow,
Scotland [1]. My proposal is that we could run a talk related to win32 target,
as it was the case twice: in Malaga an Dublin. The interest is increasing and
people generally love to hear what's new and what's planned. For example,
recent advances related to installer(s) is worth mentioning. Please send here
any ideas about topics that can be covered.

We have 30 minutes, but a BoF session can be almost always added, even during
the aKademy but earlier is better. Last year the a mini-presentation and
discussion about kde/win32 development has been organized as a BoF session
[2], not a presentation. Presentations tend to be less technical than BoFs,
but slides are always welcome.

The first step is relatively easy: we need send a short abstract before
february 14th. [3]

It could be good if you declare whether you're able to attend aKademy this year.

[1] http://akademy2007.kde.org/
[2] http://kexi-project.org/download/kde4/akademy2006/kdelibs_win32/
[3] http://akademy2007.kde.org/conference/cfp.php

--