KWallet

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:41:04 CET 2007

Hi

On 1/11/07, Christian Ehrlicher <Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de> wrote:
> Ryan Loebs schrieb:
> >>           I am guessing the generated xml file is 0 bytes in size.
> >> Could you check on that one?
> >>

> > Exactly.
> >
> It looks like you don't use current windbus sources / did not apply the
> latest patch for Qt from there. I've added the fix to the windbus
> qt-patch some time ago.

        Well true, that's because I was/am using the latest tarball
and not the svn. And I had tried enough combinations to get this thing
working but in vain. After fighting with over the weekend, I gave up
and that's when I was told about your fix by David. And I used the xml
file that he sent me. I guess I will move to dbus svn as well.
Thanks.

         Cheers!

Pradeepto
--