KWallet

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 05:16:26 CET 2007

Hi Ryan

On 1/11/07, Ryan Loebs <obsidianx at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having some issues compiling KDELibs in WindowsXP due to some
> errors I'm hitting regarding KWallet.  I've tried both VS7.0 and NMake
> but both fail at the same point.  When it gets to the generation of
> the file org.kde.KWallet.xml it throws this error:
>
> dbuscpp2xml: error parsing input file
> 'C:/OSS/KDE/svn2/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kio/misc/kwalletd/kwalletdadaptor.h'
> line 319

          I am guessing the generated xml file is 0 bytes in size.
Could you check on that one?

           I have faced this problem as well. I am told that there
needs to be two patches atleast that need to applied. Firstly you need
to apply pathc 154 from trunk/qt-copy/patches. The second one is
mostly the reason you are facing this issue atm which apparently
Christian Ehrlicher has fixed in the windbus svn.

       problem 1 is a line-ending parsing bug, fixed by Christian Ehrlicher.

      problem 2 is about qdbuscpp2xml not finding moc if PATH isn't
set correctly. fixed by Thiago in qt-copy. Probably not your problem.
( patch 154 )

      154 is about problem 2, not your problem if QTDIR/bin is in your
PATH. problem 2 mostly happens on unix.

       What you can do is, use the generated xml file from unix and
copy it to the right directory and go ahead with building kdelibs.
Thats what I did for the time being. If you don't have the xml file
from unix, I can email it to you offlist.

        Cheers!

Pradeepto
--
The KDE Project : http://www.kde.org